ALTHOUGH PAIN IS INEVITABLE, SUFFERING IS NOT.
When you’re in pain, its hard to think about anything else. Here at Active Life, our team can help reclaim your life with comprehensive treatment options designed to reduce your discomfort and restore your function. Learn about the treatment options offered here at Active Life Physical Medicine & Pain Center.
HEAD, NECK & SPINE
- Facet Joint Injections
- Superion InterSpinous Spacer (Vertiflex™)
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Kyphoplasty (Balloon vertebroplasty)
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Medial Branch Block
- Medial Branch Block (Cervical)
- PRP Therapy for Chronic Back Pain
- PRP Therapy for Whiplash
- Prolotherapy Treatment for Chronic Lower Back Pain
- SI Joint Fusion
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy of the Lumbar Facets
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy of the Thoracic Nacets
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
- Thoracic Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Epidural steroid Injection (Without Contrast)
- Cervical Facet Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Spinal Cord Stimulator (Boston Scientific)
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant
- Botox for Chronic Migraines
- Trapezius Strain
- Mild® Procedure (Vertos Medical)
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY
I am impressed with all of the staff. The doctors and nurses always take the time needed to address my concerns and always makes me feel as if I am their only patient. I have told many people about ActiveLife and they are also pleased. Keep up the superior work ActiveLife.
The staff at Dr. Lundquist is very helpful and are always willing to listen and take care of your needs. I see Dr. Lundquist and her PA and they have both given me excellent care and take time to know me and understand the pain I experience and always give be the best care. I recommend this pain care team because of their great care and excellent staff.
I explained where I hurt and the Dr. listened and explained what he thought was happening to my shoulder, he said that a shot in the shoulder would help, and when I agreed, he gave me one. I had immediate relief! So nice not to be in so much pain. Thank you!